Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Super Quick Update!

As soon as I started this Challenge my husband got a new job...in Alaska!!!  So we are deprately trying to get him ready to leave as quickly as we can and I haven't wanted to update as often as I planned!  Just before the weekend I finished my 10 day cleanse and I am down 8 pounds!!!  Loving it!  Feeling Fabulous and full of energy and not having major diet coke or chocolate withdrawals!  I am managed to maintain what I lost during the last 3 days while running around seeing family and eating out way too much!  I take my meal replacements shake on the go and it keeps me satisfied way longer then I expected  AND takes care of my chocolate cravings!!  Now off to the airport then I will be back on track of the rest of my 14 day journey...tomorrow;-)  

BTW  I can't tell you enough I much I LOVE LOVE LOVE the SPARK energy drink!!  I feel focused and....much more pleasant and full of the energy I need to make it through the day!  I bring samples to friends and co workers and everyone calls by the next day wanting MORE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment