Thursday, June 16, 2011


Completed my 10 day cleanse and down 8 pounds!!!  I really notice it in my mid section, less bloat and love handle gross-ness;-)  I'm not going to lie that the fiber drink is not my favorite, I am definitely a texture person.  I just mix it in a shaker cup and chug it down as fast as possible with and it's...do-able.  This was my kind of cleanse.  Not something that you can't leave the house with for 10 days;-)  Just a drink in the morning then a few pills in the evening (depending on which day you are on) and taking out the fried foods, sugars and heavy carbs.  I feel great!  I will definitely be doing it again in 90 days!  Just like cleaning the lint out of the dryer...it's all got to go!!
Now it's been on to the 11-24 day MAX pack!  I love how "user friendly" it all is.  All my daily vitamins and nutrients in individual packets that tell me exactly when to take them and even better-they are easy to open!!  I haven't been hungry at all and I've never had so much energy...which is a good thing when chasing four kids all day!  I have been out of town for the last several days getting my husband ready for Alaska and visiting family so I haven't stepped on the scale.  I will tomorrow, I promise and will be back to report!  
I have sold three 24 day challenges to friends in under two weeks and everyone is seeing great results (Up to 6 six pounds in the first 3 days)  Soooo excited for everyone taking on The Challenge!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment